Vanessa & Ryan's Wedding

Vanessa & Ryan's Wedding

Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to the hardest most frustrating cake I think I have done except for my princess cakes. I was sent a couple of pics of fire engine cakes and I thought those look easy enough sure I can do that. Well even though my biggest critic my husband said it looks good, I saw every flaw I made in the cake. It didn't go together as "easily" as I thought it should. Nonetheless it was a great learning experience and possibly a cake to try again. I love to challenge myself and that this cake did. Cake = 1 and Kristen = 0, but I do not take well to those odds. But it was a cute cake to make for Colton's Fire Engine themed party that was done at the Fire Hall. Great idea mom! And cheap it seems.





No comments:

Post a Comment