Well the time has come for me to say good night. I must get back to working on Mr. Eli's first birthday cake. He is turning one and I have a sports themed birthday cake to make. Stay tuned for pictures of this cake (whenever I get around to posting them that is).
But I must thank the Lord for blessing me with cakes every weekend this month and I am honor to get to do a wedding cake the last weekend of this month. Wedding cakes are fun and so nerve racking at the same time. I would hate to ruin anyone's special day!
But please check back in from time to time to see if I have posted any more new cakes. I hope to continue to see growth in my cake business and thank everyone who lets me be a small part of their lives and make a cake or 2 for them.
Good night and check ya later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment